Re: emailing with jaws

Val Paul

Thanks!  Will try that!

On 25/01/2018 03:51, Lynda Crouch wrote:
Hi! You might also make sure you are using basic HTML setting. You can select that with insert+ F5 and basic HTML will appear in list as option.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2018, at 12:26 PM, Andrew Summers via Groups.Io <asummers112=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

What program are you using?

Andrew
-----Original Message----- From: Val Paul
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: emailing with jaws

Hi Guys!

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or
after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has
been all jumbeled up. [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the
email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she
says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.