From: "Lynda Crouch" <lynda.crouch@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:52 PM
Subject: Space bar

Good afternoon. I’m hoping that Someone can help me. I’m trying to select more than one email to delete at a time and the space bar and the enter key are not checking my emails in Google. It has worked in the past but is not working even though I have it in the basic HTML setting. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone