Re: Space bar

inamuddin khan

Respected friend, how can you disable a browser?

You change your priority means that you can change a browser as default but you cannot disable any browser at all!

HTH

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

Arguing with a woman is reading software license agreement.
At the end, you have to ignore everything and clic I agree.
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...
outlook:
inam092@...
yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...
Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786
Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1
Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598
+92-334-3348409

Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 8:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Space bar

Hi all!

Can you disable Edge?

Val.

On 25/01/2018 02:55, Bill White wrote:

> Hi again, Lynda. Which version of Windows are you running. If you are running Windows 10, make sure your default browser is the one you wish to choose on your work computer. Are you using Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome on your home computer. If using Windows 10, make sure Windows hasn't selected Edge as your browser. This browser does not work well yet with JAWS.

> Bill White

> Billwhite92701@...

> -----Original Message-----

> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynda Crouch

> Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 4:40 PM

> To: main@jfw.groups.io

> Subject: Re: Space bar

> Thank you. I’ve  done this and tried X and it will highlight the box but no select with the space bar or enter key. On my own computer the X key works like a charm but not on the work computer. Both are laptops. It used to work but stopped and not sure why? So strange!

> Sent from my iPhone

>> On Jan 24, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

>> 

>> Hi, Lynda. Try restarting your computer, then go back to the gmail site, and try checking the emails again. Also, sometimes, JAWS doesn't say checked, even though the box is actually checked. Try using the X key to see if the boxes you tried to check are actually still unchecked.

>> 

>> Bill White

>> Billwhite92701@...

>> 

>> -----Original Message-----

>> From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynda Crouch

>> Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 2:53 PM

>> To: main@jfw.groups.io

>> Subject: Space bar

>> 

>> Good afternoon. I’m hoping that Someone can help me. I’m trying to select more than one email to delete at a time and the space bar and the enter key are not checking my emails in Google.  It has worked in the past but is not working even though I have it in the basic HTML setting. Any suggestions?

>> 

>> Sent from my iPhone

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>> 

>

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.