Re: Jaws and windows 10

Val Paul

The problemĀ  was that the multi media keys were on, and I had to get someone to go into the bio menue and turn this off.

Som so, everything ok now.

Val.

On 24/01/2018 19:48, Steve Matzura wrote:
What turned out to be the problem, and how did you fix it?

On 1/24/2018 2:19 PM, Val Paul wrote:
Hi guys!

To everyone who replied to my question about jaws and windows 10, I woule like to thank everyone, and let you know the problem has now been resolved.

I think i Have to thank especially, John Milton who was extremely helpful.

John, the email you sent earlier with the link, proved to be very helpful.

Val.