Outlook2016 and search

david

Good afternoon all;

I know this subject has been covered before, but it's pertaining to outlook2016 and search.

one of my client's contacted me yesterday and said, his outlook search stopped working.

no matter if he uses, ctrl+e=search, f3=search, or, even use the advance search ctrl+shift+f,

each of the above choices yielded zero results,

can anyone give a possible reason why?

I did go into the file/options/search, however, everything their seemed to be fine.

hope someone can give a fix or perhaps point me in the right direction.

I recall hearing that outlook 2016 has had some issues with the search.

I must confess, I'm using office 2016, I've never experienced this behavior.

in advance thanks