From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 12:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: emailing with jaws

Hi Guys!

Has anyone had any difficulty when writing emails with jaws?

The reason i'm asking, is that when i write a message and go to send or after i've sent, and check my sent folder, the message i've sent has been all jumbeled up. [Eg] The first line could be at the end of the email, and the signature could be in the middle.

I was talking to a friend who has a different screen reader, and she says they all do that.

Is that the case?

Val.