From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Desktop & Windows 10

Mike, from a note I saved from some discussion somewhere (I'm not sure if it still applies to the Fall Creators update):

if you want your windows 10 to load directly on to the desktop,

you need to go into, ctrl panel and taskbar properties.

now, go to navigation and tab until you hear "When I sign in, go to the Desktop instead of the Start Screen".

this box needs to be checked.

did this work?