From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Val Paul
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws and windows 10

Hi!

Me again!

How do I find where this key or programme is? I've never owned an hp before its always been a dell, but Sight and Sound don't sell them any more.

Thanks so much.

Val.

On 24/01/2018 00:43, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
On many laptops, Fn key is to the right of the left Control key, with left Control key being the bottom left corner key.
For HP models, you'll need to change this from device firmware (BIOS/UEFI). Certain makers (notably Toshiba and Lenovo) have either a program or a hotkey to set which way you want (traditional F1 to F12 or media keys).
Cheers,
Joseph