Re: Accessibil mp4 to mp3 converter hopefully can do multiple files at once

Edhoari Setiyoso

Sorry, here's the link

https://wiki.videolan.org/VLC_HowTo/Transcode_multiple_videos/
Edhoari Setiyoso

email : edhoari.s@...
skype : edhoari.s
On 01/24/2018 01:43 PM, Edhoari Setiyoso wrote:

Hi,

Perhaps you might wanna give VLC a try..
If you don't mind using command prompt, In this VLC wiki, there is a command line script that you can easily modify to fit your need. (I believe you only need to modify input and output directory).

The good thing is that you may already have VLC installed and it's free.

Another option would be to use Linux Subsystem on Windows 10. It may take a little bit of effort in setup but afterward, only need several lines of code to to batch conversion.

Best Regards
Edhoari Setiyoso

email : edhoari.s@...
skype : edhoari.s
On 01/24/2018 06:09 AM, Nino Dagostino wrote:

Hi:

I am using Jaws 2018 trying to find an mp4to mp3 converter that can do several files at one time.

I have digital media converter but cant select more than one file at a time.

I try the cntrla to select all of the files but it does not work.

Any help would be appreciated.