Re: [Bulk] How to simulate Shift+left mouse click?

Adrian Spratt

Gerardo,

JAWS simulates the left mouse click with the slash key on the numpad. So as
Dave suggests, you may be able to achieve the result you want by pressing
this key along with the shift key.

However, I just went into JAWS key identifier mode and tried this key
combination. JAWS says it enables "selecting items contiguously." So if you
try it, you'll need to listen to what JAWS verbalizes.

If shift+numpaid slash doesn't work as you need, try one of the following
long shots:

1. First press JAWS key+3 on the number row above the letters. This is the
pass-through key that tells JAWS to treat the next keystroke not as a JAWS
function, but as whatever function that keystroke has in the application.
Then press shift+numpad slash and see what happens.

2. As an even more farfetched option, try shift+JAWS key+numpaid slash. I
doubt it will work, but I don't think it could do any harm.