From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 19:48
Subject: [Bulk] How to simulate Shift+left mouse click?

HI guys: In TwInbox, Twitter client that integrates with Office Outlook's
Email, according to the online help, the Shift key plus the left mouse click
on the mouse pad opens up whatever link is on a tweet. What's Jaws's way to
simulate this function, so I can take the advantage of this keystroke while
the TwInbox folks work on a TwInbox update that implements a keystroke for
opening a link on a tweet?

Gerardo