From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: 22 January 2018 16:43
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Making a note in excel

Sieghard,

Here's a suggestion for eliminating the speaking of your name along with comments...

In Excel you designate your name or initials to be used in such comments or giving creation credit. I think it's in the Options/General. Instead of your name or initials, use some other variant of your name that you recognize, but don't use anywhere else. Then try putting that variant into the dictionary manager for Excel and other Office applications to speak nothing.
Let me know if that works.

Dave