From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 08:27
Subject: Re: Making a note in excel

Hi Mario,

Thanks, that does work, however, it reads my name each time before it reads
the comment. I guess that is because I am the author of the comment. I'll
have to get in touch with Jaws and ask them to fix this or to add a setting
where this can be turned on or off. I can see how in a company where
multiple people edit an Excel sheet this is useful, but I just want to hear
the comment and I'm sure for most private users or those like me who have a
small business would prefer just to hear the comment and nothing else.