Re: JAWS18 and JAWS2018

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, there are several new things Freedomscientific has introduced through JAWS 2018.

To my best knowledge there are 3 things I’d like to highlight, better proformence in using Microsoft edge, new way of OCR, and one of the most interesting thing which JAWS 18 doesn’t have is Screen shade.

Speech on demand is another exciting feature which JAWS 18 doesn’t have.

If you are user of JAWS 18, you are advised to read what’s new in JAWS 2018.

For that, you need to visit:

http://www.freedomscientific.com

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail: