Re: A weird Google Chrome problem

Edhoari Setiyoso

Hi,

Tried accesssing mosquito.org with several combination and found one that works.

Chrome + JAWS = Not working
Chrome + NVDA = Not working
Firefox + JAWS = Not working
Firefox + NVDA = Works

I use Firefox 56. For now just stay away from Firefox Quantum.

Hope that helps.

Edhoari Setiyoso
edhoari <dot> s [at] gmail <dot> com
On 15-Jan-18 9:01 PM, Delaunay Christophe wrote:

Hi all,

Since I was getting more and more frustrated with Firefox, especially when it was upgraded to 57, I decided to replace it with Google Chrome.

With my new Jaws 2018, it is working fairly well except on this site:

https://mosquitto.org/

This site describes a light open-source piece of software dedicated to message exchanges among small objects.

Problem: When I click this link to open it, Jaws begins to read it ok but as soon as I click a link within this page, (for instance the “documentation” link), Jaws gets stuck forever on the new page title.

Did anyone else notice such an annoying behavior please? Is there a way to fix it?

BTW, I am using Chrome 64-bit version 63.0.3239.132 on a Windows 7 64-bit Entreprise Edition computer.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D