Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 07:50
Subject: Issues installing JAWS 16 pro on Windows 10

HI all

My work is currently going through an update of all it's hard and software, basically we are transferring over to windows 10 from windows 7 and having new laptops.

The reason for me contacting is that I and IT are having a few problems installing the JAWS on to the new laptop, each time we do an install for JAWS 16 pro an error message pops up to  say “ The Freedom Scientific Mirror display driver is not properly installed” and we cannot proceed any further.

I am not sure if this is an issue with the software (JAWS) not being able to work with windows 10, or that the build of the laptop is not compatible with JAWS. We also got the same error message when we tried to download a copy of JAWS 18.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Gillybean80