From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 3:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A weird Google Chrome problem

** WARNING: This mail is from an external source **

I can reproduce it by following the link you gave. I suggest reporting it to VFO. If it’s a JAWS issue, they can fix it. If it’s a Google Chrome issue, Google can fix it (and they recently – within the last year or so – employed another top accessibility engineer to work on Chrome, in addition to the excellent expertise they already had).