From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edhoari Setiyoso
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 12:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Ubuntu bash

Hi Group,

I'm new with JAWS and need some advice. Anyone here using ubuntu bash on Windows 10? or Command Prompt I'm having problems after execute a command, I need to review it's output. Using NVDA or Gnome Orca (Linux), we use numpad key to review command result. I think there has to be a way for JAWS to do it. just don't know how.

I hope someone can help me with this. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso
edhoari <dot> s [at] gmail <dot> com