Re: A weird Google Chrome problem

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Hello.

There are several Chrome issues to be resolved. However, you can download Firefox ESR from the Mozilla website and recover the level of productivity that you experienced before updating.

Best.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 15 ene 2018, a las 11:01, Delaunay Christophe <christophe.delaunay@...> escribió:

Hi all,

Since I was getting more and more frustrated with Firefox, especially when it was upgraded to 57, I decided to replace it with Google Chrome.

With my new Jaws 2018, it is working fairly well except on this site:

https://mosquitto.org/

This site describes a light open-source piece of software dedicated to message exchanges among small objects.

Problem: When I click this link to open it, Jaws begins to read it ok but as soon as I click a link within this page, (for instance the “documentation” link), Jaws gets stuck forever on the new page title.

Did anyone else notice such an annoying behavior please? Is there a way to fix it?

BTW, I am using Chrome 64-bit version 63.0.3239.132 on a Windows 7 64-bit Entreprise Edition computer.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D