A weird Google Chrome problem

Delaunay Christophe

Hi all,

Since I was getting more and more frustrated with Firefox, especially when it was upgraded to 57, I decided to replace it with Google Chrome.

With my new Jaws 2018, it is working fairly well except on this site:

https://mosquitto.org/

This site describes a light open-source piece of software dedicated to message exchanges among small objects.

Problem: When I click this link to open it, Jaws begins to read it ok but as soon as I click a link within this page, (for instance the “documentation” link), Jaws gets stuck forever on the new page title.

Did anyone else notice such an annoying behavior please? Is there a way to fix it?

BTW, I am using Chrome 64-bit version 63.0.3239.132 on a Windows 7 64-bit Entreprise Edition computer.

Many thanks in advance for any advice. Have a nice day. Chris D