From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robbie Curtis
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 9:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome Browser

Well if that's the case, then that sucks! As of right now, IE and Firefox are trying my patience. Thanks anyway Marianne.

On 1/13/2018 9:10 PM, Marianne Denning wrote:
I think you need at least jaws 16 for it to work. I am not sure it will work with does 15.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2018, at 9:00 PM, Robbie Curtis <essence64@triad.rr.com> wrote:

Good Evening,

This morning I decided to download Google Chrome to try out its features. When I performed a search and tried to click on a link, Chrome shut down. Each time I opened Chrome it asked if I wanted to open start page or restore. Are there any JAWS or accessibility settings I may be missing?

I am using JAWS 15 and windows 8.1. Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

--
Robbie J. Curtis
essence64@triad.rr.com

--