From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of gary melconian
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 6:12 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Introducing Jaws Scripts for Peachtree Complete Accounting, and
Seeking Testers

Hello Richard we have chatted before. I will give you my cell number so that
you can contact me. 818-731-3949. I am an accountant and have a MBA and I
am trying to get my CPA as well as other accounting certifications so that I
can further my career in my field of accounting which I really love. A nerd
with numbers and that is my love and that is why I am an accountant.