From: Rose Combs
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 6:22 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: IE 9

Update keeps bugging me to install IE 9. for those of you who have done so,
should I keep ignoring the message. Using Windows 7, 64.bit latest update
of Jaws, with their quirky number system I won't even try to say which
number, just the latest available last week should help anyone who really
wants to know. I keep unchecking this but it refuses to leave me alone, and
I am not sure I want the 9 version at this point.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@Q.com