From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kelsey Nicolay
Sent: 09 January 2018 17:49
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Windows 10

Hello,
I have a question concerning JAWS and Windows 10. I have a license for JAWS professional and was wondering if I can run that on Windows 10 home or if I need to buy a computer with Windows 10 professional. I know you can't install a home edition of JAWS on a Windows professional machine, but can you go the other way? My laptop I have now came with Windows 7 professional, so I didn't have to worry about compatibility.
Kind Regards,
Kelsey Nicolay