slow web pages, any work arounds

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,

I am wondering what people are doing on web pages that seem to be
slow. 1I am running the latest jfw and firefox. It seems to happen a
lot on news sites, newspapers and all that. You'll click on an
article and the page is filled with jun, stuff that we ckould care
less about. I'll be arrowing down the page and jfw will just stop
talkin cause thegre is so much crap happening on the page. All i care
about is the text. Is there anything that i can do to make things
faster to get around some of these pages? Quite honestly it's a huge
time waster and takes up valuable time. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed