From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:17 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Latest unofficial JAWS Is Still Buggy

Dear friends, as some of you are well aware that Freedomscientific has launched a patch of JAWS 2018.1712.54 tries to resolve the issue of not reading message body in windows 10 mail app, but with this update, another problem arises which is more painful then the previous one.

With some of emails JAWS 2018.1712.54 simply freezes windows 10 mail app altogether!

I therefore would like to recommend to all those who are thinking to update JAWS 2018, should stick themselves to JAWS 18 at least until further notice!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com