Re: jaws no longer reading when composing email in outlook 2007

Jim Ruby <jim@...>

Just an update at least for window-eyes I reclassed the custom control " that is what the message area way saying it was" to arich edit control and all is working again. Now to figure this out for jaws and nvda.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Ruby
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 6:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws no longer reading when composing email in outlook 2007

Yes, same thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 6:15 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Have you tried going back to 18?

Regards,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Ruby
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 6:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi, Jaws is no longer reading when composing email in outlook 2007 under windows 10. It worked before Christmas and then I think there was a couple of updatesand now I can no longer work with in outlook 2007 when composing emails. Any suggestions? Using the latest version of jaws 2018. Also tried window-eyes and it no longer reads this either.

Thanks for any ideas.