Re: A short Introduction and A Test message

GV-Knope, John (Greenville)

You need to choose a single screen reader.  Trying to use JAWS, NVDA, and Narrator at the same time is a problem because most computers have a single sound card, and all three screen readers want to use the single output at the same time.

John F Knope

Student, CIS – Cloud Computing

ECPI University

508 Mapleton Drive

Greenville, SC 29607

Phone:

864.438.1947

From: "Carolyn Arnold" <4carolyna@...>

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave

Durber

Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 12:34 PM

To: main@jfw.groups.io

Please explain what you meat in your previous post?

I just upgraded from JAWS 14 To JAWS 2018, it cost me an upgrade fee, plus

the cost of an MSA for the next two versions.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolyn

Arnold

Sent: January 9, 2018 8:25

To: main@jfw.groups.io

You know, this post is one reason why I have not downloaded 2018 - will need

new SMA, get it and probably just skip 2018.

Regards,

Carolyn