Re: Problem resolve

Maria Campbell

Thanks for this link, which seems to have fixed things.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 1/10/2018 3:02 PM, inamuddin khan wrote:

Dear friends, first of all I’m very much thankful to you that you people helped me a lot regarding solution of my problem.

I have successfully installed the patch and at the moment I’m typing this email with JAWS 2018.1712.54 and it is reading fine for me.

I sincerely hope that you people will accept my apology that why I was failed to be updated with the technical bulletin?

At the end all I can say is that this is a wonderful mailing list.

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...