Re: A short Introduction and A Test message

Maria Campbell

Using latest build of everything plus Thunderbird, I experience something similar.  However, I can get JAWS back by shift tabbing back to subject and tabbing back into the body of the message. Annoying, but a work around.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 1/10/2018 11:49 AM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Carolyn. Here is how Inamuddin stated his problem. He says that he is using the latest JAWS version with the Windows Mail app, and JAWS is not speaking. He has spoken with Freedom Scientific. They told him it is a known issue, but there has not been an update with a fix for this issue. I have repasted his original statement of the problem below.

Respected David and others, As I said that I’m using windows 10 fall creater’s

update with JAWS 2018 december update, I’m having a very disturbing issue.

As I type any thing in windows 10 mail app and want to read what I type,

JAWS simply mute.

I wrote this to freedomscientific too.

They said that this is a known issue and they are working on it as urgent

bases, but nothing they did since December 18 when I contacted them.

Does any one of you have any remedy?

I sincerely hope that I will be replied promptly!

Charlsdarwin1
Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com