Re: PDF Editing and Jaws

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi guys,

I found on the internet. The link is:

PDF edditting

- un-editable, what will you do if you need to edit or revise a PDF file? The following 4 ways can help you edit PDF files:

1. Edit PDF through Gmail.

Recently Gmail added a solution may solve this problem. If you received an Email with PDF file attached, you’ll now get a “View” link along with the previously existing “Download” link, click it, the PDF Document will be turned into to HTML. Open the HTML file in Microsoft Word and choose Save as .doc. At this stage, you can edit your read-only PDF file in Word

Pros: Free

Cons: Complicated, only compliant for one single PDF file conversion

2. Convert PDF online.

Now there are about 4-5 websites provide online PDF to Word conversion service for free. You need to upload the PDF file and enter your email address. Then the converted word file would be sent to your mailbox after several minutes. You can edit the word document after conversion. You could try Zamzar through http://www.zamzar.com

or free PDF converter online at http://www.freepdfconvert.com/convert_pdf_to_source.asp

Time to Take the “Either-Or” Out of Security and Convenient Access

Pros: Free

Cons: Slow, not compliant for the conversion of confidential PDF files

3. PDF to word converter.

This is a kind of software specially designed for converting PDF to word. A good PDF to Word converter supports conversion of single file, batch files, and also selected pages. It helps users preserve the original layout of text, graphics and images after conversion.

Pros: Time- saving, simple, affordable

Cons: Not Free, $20-30

4. Edit PDF in Adobe Acrobat.

Everyone knows that Adobe Acrobat is the professional tool to create PDF, and it is a piece of cake to edit PDF file in it. You can open your PDF file in Adobe acrobat, edit it directly, and then save your PDF file. However it’s an expensive software, you need to pay a high price to purchase, and get familiar with all the features first. Many users complain that use the Adobe Acrobat make their computer run slow and it eat up a lot of disk space when the file saved. So it’s the first software we may thought when edit a PDF file, but the last to choose.

Pros: Famous, professional

Cons: Not Free, $229 or above