From: HH. Smith Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 6:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: specifying print range

Hi,

If I'm correct, on the print dialog box, you would tab to a control that
states :print what" or something of that order. It should allow you to put
in a range usually in the format: 1-3 for pages 1 to 3 and I think if you
separate the pages by commas it will print those specific pages, but I'm not
sure. HTH