Re: Can a person buy the most current version of openbook and the pearl camera without upgrading their version of jaws?

HH. Smith Jr.

NO! you don't.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 11:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Can a person buy the most current version of openbook and the pearl
camera without upgrading their version of jaws?

Hi list members, I'd like to buy the latest version of openbook and the pearl
camera, but I do have a question as to do I also have to upgrade my version of
jaws to the latest version of jaws in order for the pearl camera to work.
This is my question. I don't want to have to upgrade to the latest version of
jaws just to buy openbook and the pearl camera! Thank you for any information
that you might have concerning this question.