Can a person buy the most current version of openbook and the pearl camera without upgrading their version of jaws?

David Ingram

Hi list members, I'd like to buy the latest version of openbook and the pearl camera, but I do have a question as to do I also have to upgrade my version of jaws to the latest version of jaws in order for the pearl camera to work. This is my question. I don't want to have to upgrade to the latest version of jaws just to buy openbook and the pearl camera! Thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.