Re: JAWS & OpenBook

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I'm not clear on all this, but I know I have the latest versions of each on my Win 10 64 bit machine and Openbook blows up if I try to save a file.
I tried one of the work arounds mentioned somewhere in this thread and it didn't work.
I just uninstalled openbook and might reinstall it one day.
For now, I'll just use the JAWS Convenient OCR or Seeing AI on my iPhone or touch.
Richard

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Jan 9, 2018, at 5:42 PM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

What am I missing here?  I have the latest Jaws 2018 and latest Open book installed on my Win 10 system and everything seems to be working fine.