From: Kelsey Nicolay
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2018 9:49 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Windows 10

Hello,
I have a question concerning JAWS and Windows 10. I have a license for
JAWS professional and was wondering if I can run that on Windows 10
home or if I need to buy a computer with Windows 10 professional. I
know you can't install a home edition of JAWS on a Windows
professional machine, but can you go the other way? My laptop I have
now came with Windows 7 professional, so I didn't have to worry about
compatibility.
Kind Regards,
Kelsey Nicolay