From: inamuddin khan
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 8:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: A short Introduction and A Test message

Respected David and others, As I said that I’m using windows 10 fall creater’s update with JAWS 2018 december update, I’m having a very disturbing issue.

As I type any thing in windows 10 mail app and want to read what I type, JAWS simply mute.

I wrote this to freedomscientific too.

They said that this is a known issue and they are working on it as urgent bases, but nothing they did since December 18 when I contacted them.

Does any one of you have any remedy?

I sincerely hope that I will be replied promptly!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...