From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of inamuddin khan
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 7:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A short Introduction and A Test message

Dear respected friends, I’m very happy to let you know that I have just join this wonderful and an informative group.

My name is Inamuddin from Karachi Pakistan.

I’m a visually challenged person using windows 10 fall creator update with JAWS 2018.

Please let me know if my message is getting you people through?

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
Inamuddin.ronaque@gmail.com