From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gaylen Kapperman
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 3:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Bit Coin

No, I did not try different wallets. I just assumed that none is accessible because I was told that and also someone, can at remember who, sent me a message to that effect…apparently, there is someone out there who is trying to develop an accessible wallet, but has not gotten it done yet. And no, I have not done anything with  Bit Coin Cash.  I did  invest  some dough  at the beginning of December and am still ahead of the game.  It varies  considerably day to day and I check it frequently to see if I am about to lose my hard earned dollars or not and so far, I am still in the “black” as it were…wish I had bought a year ago…that is for sure.   I plan to just hang in there and see what happens. It is fun to check the prices and  calculate how much money I will have profited if I were to sell.

Gaylen