From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shivaji Kumar
Sent: Monday, January 8, 2018 8:33 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: PDF Editing and Jaws

I am trying to edit documents already in PDF format and I am using
Acrobat Pro CD, which is a PDF editing software from Adobe. It is
fully paid and allows sighted people to make edits but not me using
JAWS V16.

Thanks

Shiv

On 1/8/18, Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@envisionus.com> wrote:
What are you trying to edit, I think you need to pay for Adobe to edit
PDF's!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the
blind and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation,
education and research.