Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2018 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: Scripts for iTunes

I don’t think John Martin’s scripts are even available any more, all of his projects have all been adandoned.

Leasey does contain scripts for iTunes which do help with a few things, you can go to Leasey Central to read about these scripts, they are very comprehensive scripts with a ton of features, also not cheap, but the price has come down and I believe he may offer a payment plan.

Regards,

Sieghard