From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: Itunes

Hi Karen et al,
When I thought iTunes was taking over, i stopped it; rather stupid, don't you think. Now I need to figure out how to get it to finish the job--whatever it was doing.

I installed "blindtunes" but now when I run iTunes and do a JAWSKey plus q, it still says default scripts are loaded. It seems that, for some reason, jaws isn't finding the blindtunes scripts. Does that need to be fixed, huh? Thanks.
Howard