Windows Speech Recognition and JAWS

Starner, Alicia <astarner@...>

Hello All,

I have a friend who recently hurt her hand and wants to use speech
recognition to enter text into a Word 2010 document. Using the traditional
keyboard is making her hand hurt a lot and she thought the speech
recognition software that comes automatically loaded with Windows 7 would
help her. Does anyone know if she will be able to use speech recognition to
enter the text and JAWS to review it to ensure it is working. My friend is
another college student and it is very important for her to get the
information correct that the computer types and she wants to make sure to
review it for accuracy.

Alicia