Re: trouble installing Fusion 11

Paul Hunt <prhunt1@...>

Hello Jessica. This happened because Fusion 11 doesn’t install JAWS 2018. Just install JAWS 2018. Fusion 11 will recognize JAWS 2018. VFO will release a fusion update to get everything in synch.
Paul

On Jan 6, 2018, at 8:27 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

I had to reinstall Windows from scratch last night.

As a result, I lost everything, but that’s ok, because I had a lot on here.

My issue is, prior to the reinstall, I had access to Jaws 2018, through ZoomText fusion 11, but when I tried to install it today, I got jaws 18 instead.

What do I do?

I’m using NVDA 2017.4 at the moment.

Thanks for any help and/or advice you can provide,

Jessica