Re: Braille Displays and Multiple Languages/Character Sets

Nermin,

             Thanks very much for your input.  It is quite valuable.

              I'm familiar with the large character on the keys type keyboards for those with low vision.  I've had way more than one person using a ZoomText keyboard in their various iterations.

              The sorts of considerations you list are precisely what I was hoping to get out of asking what I asked on several blind/low-vision related lists.  I knew that there would be a lot of entangling between the Braille hardware, screen reader or screen readers, the language or languages used, etc., but exactly what those entanglements are is something best offered by those who've "been there, done that" and I am not in that group.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

If you don't like someone, the way he holds his spoon will make you furious; if you do like him, he can turn his plate over into your lap and you won't mind.     ~ Irving Becker