Jaws Up And Running On My Mac But Need Some Help

Owais Patel <owaisipatel@...>

Hello everyone. Yesterday I installed Jaws for Windows on my MacBook. Everything was great except the fact that as expected my Jaws Key CapsLock is not working the way its suppose to. I downloaded SharpKeys and and clicked the button agree and selected key I wish to remap. However from here I'm not sure on what to do. Any help will be appreciated. Please explain the way to remap the Key what do I do in the place where Jaws says to type the key? Would I type the key as in C A P S Like O C K with another key or do I type the keys together? Thanks.
Sincerely,
Owais