If you want to start over from scratch, the detailed uninstallation instructions are at this link:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1923

Chris

At 02:45 PM 12/6/2011, you wrote:
Chris, would you suggest Howard try to uninstall iTunes and start over, or
possibly just re-start the installation over the existing partially
installed one? I don't think he should try to install Blind Tunes until
iTunes is in place.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 2:35 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Itunes

i have no idea what iTunes was doing when you tried installing it before,
because you didn't tell us what steps you took, how you answered any
questions posed by the installer, etc.
Blindtunes installs automatically into the correct settings folders when you
run the installer that you downloaded.

If you have more than one version of Jaws installed, make sure you select
the version you want when asked by the installer. The same goes for
language.
Besides that, clicking Next a couple times and accepting the license
agreement is all you have to do.

At 02:15 PM 12/6/2011, you wrote:
Hi Karen et al,
When I thought iTunes was taking over, i stopped it; rather stupid,
don't you think. Now I need to figure out how to get it to
finish the
job--whatever it was doing.

I installed "blindtunes" but now when I run iTunes and do a JAWSKey
plus q, it still says default scripts are loaded. It seems
that, for
some reason, jaws isn't finding the blindtunes scripts. Does
that need
to be fixed, huh? Thanks.
Howard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Hughes"