Re: How can I get to a message balloon that popped up?

Brice Mijares <bricemijares@...>

Thank You Mario. I thought so, but wasn't completely sure.

On 1/5/2018 6:47 AM, Mario wrote:
yes. in windows 10 it's called a tost notification, in windows Vista, 7
and 8/8.1 it's a notification balloon.
-------- Original Message --------
From: Brice Mijares [mailto:bricemijares@att.net]
Sent: Friday, Jan 5, 2018 9:22 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How can I get to a message balloon that popped up?
Is a message balloon the same as a toast?
On 1/4/2018 7:35 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi again, Richard. One thing you can do either in Windows 7 or Windows
10 is to go into the Ease of Access Center, and change how long a
balloon remains on the screen. I have mine set to 20 seconds. Then it
is easier to click on the balloon either with the Left Mouse Click on
the Number Pad with Windows 7, or WINDOWS key plus A for Windows 10.
Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com