windows update issues

Marvin Hunkin <neilmarvin@...>

Hi. I do a check for windows update and says it is up to date, and the current time. And then I do a troubleshooter and check for windows updates, had to download pending updates, rebuild the database for windows update and then fix other errors. Why is this happening. And happens either if I login with a password or pin, still the same and then says it download updates and fixed all errors. So, any one else encountered this weird situation? Any fixes?

Using windows 10 64 bit 1709 latest build and also latest jaws 2018 update, and latest nvda 2017.4, thanks.