Re: Introducing Jaws Scripts for Peachtree Complete Accounting, and Seeking Testers

Tim McNulty <timinco77@...>

Thank you so much for this!  I can't tell you how valuable this will be to our small business!  Finally I'll be able to help with our bookkeeping.  I'm going to apply to be a tester and get a free copy!  Tim

________________________________
From: Richard B McDonald <richardbmcdonald@gmail.com>
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2011 9:04 AM
Subject: Introducing Jaws Scripts for Peachtree Complete Accounting, and Seeking Testers

Hello,

This is an open call for beta testers for the soon to be released "Jaws
Scripts for Peachtree".  More can be learned about this at:

www.scriptsforjaws.com

Peachtree Complete Accounting is the leading bookkeeping, accounting and CRM
software.  More can be learned about Peachtree from the review of it by "Top
Ten Reviews" at:

http://accounting-software-review.toptenreviews.com/peachtree-review.html

Beta testers will receive a full copy of Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012
as well as a full set of the scripts.  These are commercial quality scripts
developed in conjunction with Virtual Vision Technologies (VVT).  VVT is the
one and only specifically named third party commercial script writing
company by Freedom Scientific on its own webpage.  Positions are limited, so
do not miss out!

Thank you,

Richard